Spread over 7 acres of land situated in the Severn Valley and at the base of the Forest of Dean. This idyllic campsite is nestled amongst the apple orchards and is a haven of peace and tranquility.
General Rules, Terms & Conditions:
- A booking will not be taken without a deposit or full payment
- A booking fee of £20 is required to reserve your required dates and is non refundable
- If booking is made less than 28 days before arrival, full payment will be required
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of payments
- There is a minimum of two nights booking for electric hook-up pitches
- Any additional nights can be booked subject to availability
- Default on deposit will invalidate booking
- A maximum of 6 people per pitch (2 adults and 4 children).
- A maximum of 4 people per pod (1-8) 2 adults and 2 children. (2 adults in Pod 9)
The signatory stated on the booking form will be held responsible for the booking and must be aged 18 years and over. The completed booking form will state the number of people in the party and must not be exceeded, as it’s only the people on the booking confirmation who can use the campsite facilities. If staying in one of our lodges, the total number of people coming with you mustn’t be more than the stated capacity of the accommodation.
A deposit will secure your booking but final payment must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival.
If you don’t pay the balance when it is due, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and no refunds of deposit will be given. No reminder is sent.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card. Cheque payments must be received and cleared through the bank at least 14 days prior to arrival
- Please allow adequate time for postage an banking clearance.
- The Reception is open from 9am until 12 during the morning and 2pm until 5pm in the afternoon
- All customers must report to reception on arrival
- For customers who have not booked, full payment must be made at Reception before setting up on a pitch
- Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure
- Parking is available for early arrivals. Please feel free to sample our home cooked cakes and delights whilst you are waiting for a pitch to become available
- If you arrive after your planned arrival date, you must report to Reception to see whether your allocated pitch is still available. We reserve the right to resell your pitch if you have not notified us by 9am on the day after your holiday start date, or your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
- We highly recommend you contact the Booking Office as soon as any problems occur so that we can accommodate your needs. Late arrivals can contact either the Reception on 01452 760618 or mobile 07867 551061 to inform us of your expected time of arrival
- We want the holiday to be enjoyable for all our guests and therefore reserve the right to refuse entry to the campsite – for example, from people we think might spoil the campsite for other guests
- Unruly or antisocial behavior is not acceptable and may lead to you being asked to vacate the site
- We reserve the right to ask any guests to move their caravan, tent etc. if we feel you are outside your pitch boundaries
- If you would like to experience the great outdoors but wish to stay in dry and cosy accommodation, Wishbone Lodges are an excellent alternative to camping. Staying in our Lodges will take the preparation out of camping… no tent to put up and no wet tent to take down. All you need to do is bring all your own camping equipment. We also have an on site Café and Bar for those who love camping but don’t like the idea of cooking and want to enjoy sheer relaxation.
- The wooden lodges are constructed of sustainable timber and are very well insulated, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The lodges also have heating, electrical points and lighting. The lodges are suitable for two adults and two children (under 10yrs) and are pet friendly.
- Wishbone Lodges charges for the 2023 season: Mon-Thurs: £40 per night for a minimum of two nights; Weekends: £45 per night; Bank Holidays: £55 per night for a minimum of three nights.
- Bed linen can also be provided at an extra charge of £10 per person for your entire stay.
- A deposit of £20 is required on booking with final payment 28 days prior to arrival. All booking deposits are non refundable, so it is highly recommended that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unforeseen cancellations.
- There is a maximum of two children per pup tent
- There is a maximum of 2 pup tents per pitch with a maximum size of 2m x 5m each
- No more than 3 groups or 3 families, unless at the prior agreement of the management
- No single sex groups, unless at the prior agreement of the management
- All group guests must report to Reception before going to a pitch, despite the fact that their friends are already in situe
- The owners reserve the right to ask you to leave if we see a group forming and no refund will be given
- By making a booking with us you have entered into a contract in which you undertake on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children ) to adopt the following standards of behavior
- Act in a courteous and considerate manner towards management, our staff and guests
- Supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others
- You will not commit any criminal offence at the campsite or undertake any criminal activity
- Guests shall not cause any damage to the trees, shrubs, fences, buildings, fixtures, fittings or other property. Any damage should be paid for by the guest held responsible.
- The campsite barrier is closed at 10pm and no vehicles are admitted onto the site after that time. There will be 24 hr access for pedestrians. The contract is with Mr & Mrs Jones at Apple Orchard Campsite, Whitehouse Farm, Adsett, Westbury-on-Severn, Gloucestershire, GL14 1PH.
- A valid ticket must be clearly displayed on the unit
- Please respect quiet time – 10pm until 7am
- Keep noise to a minimum and respect other campers
- Please keep your music down, not everybody likes it!
- Beware of children
- All children must be supervised whilst playing away from their designated pitch
- Although open ground fires are not allowed, campers are welcome to bring a BBQ which can be used off the ground. Bricks are available on request. Anyone found having an open fire will be asked to leave. Please ensure the BBQ is used at a safe distance from your camping unit
- Strictly a speed limit of 5mph to keep all our guests safe
- Keep the area clean and remove all your litter, please use the bins provided
- On the day of departure, please leave the pitch and surrounding area as you would wish to find them on arrival
- If a pet is part of your unit, the pet remains your responsibility at all times and must be on a lead and not left unattended. No dogs named under the Dangerous Animal Act will be allowed on site
- Pets are not allowed inside the facility buildings
- All animal waste must be cleaned up and disposed of
- Apple Orchard Campsite will not accept liability of any description for any person or property using the campsite. It is your responsibility to look after your possessions, people and minors through your stay. We cannot be held liable for any other persons visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non fatal. We will not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles and personal effects howsoever caused or sustained